Phusion was founded with the belief that server maintenance shouldn’t be difficult. Over half a million websites worldwide use Passenger to improve web app performance, boost productivity, and maximize security.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Developer who can join the Passenger team at the forefront of its development, ideally at our beautiful Amsterdam office.
Let's team up
Calling for C++ engineers
The core of Passenger is written in C++, that means you have to be skilled in this area.
But not only C++
Passenger serves Ruby, Python and Node.js web apps, so knowledge about these ecosystems is a plus. We are experimenting with other technologies such as Go, React and Kubernetes. Come join us if you have a curious mind and enjoy learning new things.
Let your voice be heard
Love blogging about your work and technology? Like speaking at meetups and conferences? We’ll provide you with all the opportunities you need to get yourself out there.
Remote work and communication
With both onsite and remote Phusioneers on the Passenger team good communication skills are vital. We like to meet up regularly at the Amsterdam office and on Skype.
The ideal candidate also has:
- A good command of the English language (any other language is a bonus).
- Their own initiative to work without explicit instruction.
- Affinity with blogging, marketing and writing.
- Experience with Passenger.
What does Phusion have to offer you?
- Lunch, drinks and snacks when you’re in the office,
- Flexible work hours and locations,
- Travel allowance for day-to-day and conference travel,
- Relaxed and fun company culture - karaoke and games included.
See our Careers Page for the full breakdown or swing by the office to see what we’re really like.
Sound like you?
Send us a ping at email@example.com or come and meet us at our Amsterdam office! We’ve got a bunch of C++, Ruby, Java, and .NET gurus on board that you can spar with. You know, if you ever got tired of just C++.