Phusion was founded with the belief that server maintenance shouldn’t be difficult. Over half a million websites worldwide use Passenger to improve web app performance, boost productivity, and maximize security.
We are looking for a quick-thinking and self-organized person to fill the role of Customer Success Manager.
What will you do?
As a Customer Success Manager you will essentially become the voice on behalf of Phusion, focused on creating and maintaining friendly relationships with all of our customers around the globe!
Your main tasks are:
- Respond to customer’s account questions within the agreed timeframe,
either by phone, email, or a support ticketing system.
- Maintain and update accurate account information,
on a regular basis within the assigned customer database (account management).
- Renew, retain & upgrade accounts
... as well as up-sell, all assigned accounts with favourable terms and conditions.
- Drive customer references, testimonials and case studies
Create and execute survey strategies, compile responses, analyze the results and draw conclusions to be presented to the team.
- Document and implement procedures
Manage newly added customer success tasks.
- Identify common customer challenges
Proactively suggest better solutions.
- Relay / escalate problems to engineering and DevRel
Keeping customers happy is a joint effort.
- Execute and maintain customer programs
Client Referral & Affiliate programs (inbound sales).
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Has at least 3 years working experience,
providing customer support or equivalent history of increasing general customer satisfaction.
- Has excellent written and verbal business communication skills,
English native, or near-native, proficiency is a must.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment,
able to adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate credibly and effectively with customers,
of all levels within an organization, including the executive and C-level.
- Has affinity with IT,
able to assign customers technical questions, and respond to frequently asked questions.
- Has keen eye for detail,
attention for the little things is what seperates a good Customer Succes Manager from a great one.
- Lives within a reasonable distance to our office in Amsterdam.
Remote is an option when you can demonstrate you can handle the challenges that come with remote work.
The following aspects are highly appreciated:
- Familiarity with selling software products
(bonus points: server tools).
- Work experience within the SaaS industry
- Work experience with enterprise sales & support
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule
(most of our clients are based in the United States).
What does Phusion have to offer you?
- Lunch, drinks and snacks when you’re in the office,
- Flexible work hours and locations,
- Travel allowance for day-to-day and conference travel,
- Some of the best hardware to allow you to perform your tasks efficiently,
- Relaxed and fun company culture - karaoke and games included.
See our Careers Page for the full breakdown or swing by the office to see what we’re really like.
"I am part of a remarkable company, facing interesting challenges on a global market, with a lot of room to take responsibility and further develop my skills."Daniel Knoppel — Passenger Lead
"I have the opportunity to work with smart, fun, young people from different parts of the world. Everyone who works here has the responsibility of making Phusion great! I am very proud of being a Phusioneer."Katya van Rijn-Portillo — Office Manager
Sound like you?
Are you an experienced customer-facing candidate who is also extremely self-motivated, fun to work with, and generally just a pretty awesome individual? WE WANT YOU! Please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly. Talk soon! :)