Update: this position has been filled and is no longer available.
Phusion was founded with the belief that server maintenance shouldn’t be difficult. Over half a million websites worldwide use Passenger to improve web app performance, boost productivity, and maximize security.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Fullstack Developer to join the Phusion team whilst we're expanding our product offering, ideally at our beautiful Amsterdam office.
Let's team up
Calling for Fullstack engineers
The core of the Passenger app server is written in C++, that means you need to have a basic understanding of the C++ language and/or demonstrate a willingness to learn.
Knack for languages
We are experimenting with other technologies such as Go and Kubernetes for other / future products. Come join us if you have a curious mind and enjoy learning new things.
Software as a Service
Experience building SaaS, PaaS or anything 'as a service' really, we'd DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Let your voice be heard
Love blogging about your work and technology? Like speaking at meetups and conferences? We’ll provide you with all the opportunities you need to get yourself out there.
Remote work and communication
With both onsite and remote Phusioneers on the Phusion team good communication skills are vital. We like to meet up regularly at the Amsterdam office and on Skype.
The ideal candidate also has:
- A good command of the English language (any other language is a bonus).
- No objection to working onsite with our customers.
- Their own initiative to work without explicit instruction.
- Affinity with blogging, marketing and writing.
- Experience with Passenger (life hack).
What does Phusion have to offer you?
- Lunch, drinks and snacks when you’re in the office,
- Flexible work hours and locations,
- Travel allowance for day-to-day and conference travel,
- Some of the best hardware to allow you to perform your tasks efficiently,
- Relaxed and fun company culture - karaoke and games included.
See our Careers Page for the full breakdown or swing by the office to see what we’re really like.
"I am part of a remarkable company, facing interesting challenges on a global market, with a lot of room to take responsibility and further develop my skills."Daniel Knoppel — Passenger Lead
"I have the opportunity to work with smart, fun, young people from different parts of the world. Everyone who works here has the responsibility of making Phusion great! I am very proud of being a Phusioneer."Katya van Rijn-Portillo — Office Manager
Sound like you?
Send us a ping at firstname.lastname@example.org or come and meet us at our Amsterdam office!