We are looking for an energetic, passionate and fun Junior Client Success Manager (full-time) to help build our customer success unit from the ground up. You will be mainly responsible for new Premium Support customer on-boarding, retention and support to our Enterprise customers. In short, you’ll be the voice on behalf of Phusion to all of our clients around the globe!
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on retention
- Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within assigned customer database
- Help drive customer references, testimonials and case studies
- Follow up on survey responses, and analyze survey data to ensure customer success
- Respond to customer’s account questions within agreed timeframe (either by phone, email, or support tickets)
Identify common customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions.
- Relay / escalate problems to engineering team in a joint effort to keep customers happy.
Organize and coordinate customer on-boarding
- Execute and maintain Client Referral programs
- Effectively renew and maintain all assigned accounts with favorable terms and conditions
- Maintain customer data in CRM system and generate renewal quotes
Required qualifications & skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience providing Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. (native proficiency is a plus)
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present as well as to credibly and effectively influence all levels of the organization, including the executive and C-level.
The following skills and knowledge are highly appreciated:
- Thriving in a multi-tasking environment and ability to adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- A willingness to work on a flexible schedule. (most of our clients are based in the United States)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Work experience within the SaaS industry.
What does Phusion have to offer you?
A welcoming horizontal work environment with opportunities to grow both as a person and professionally
- Want to go to an IT networking conference like TNW? We’ll send you!
- Want to take a particular training course to become even better at your job? We’d like to support you here as well.
An opportunity to work directly with some of the most amazing Fortune 500 companies we are fortunate enough to call our customers.
- We embrace remote working, though it is preferable that you are within commuting distance of our head office in Amsterdam for face-to-face catch-ups.
- Some of the best work hardware to allow you to perform your tasks quickly and efficiently; love Apple and want to work on a Macbook? Done deal. Prefer to work with Windows instead? We’ve got you too!
Do you fit the profile and are you extremely self-motivated, fun to work with, and generally just a pretty awesome individual? WE WANT YOU! So, please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly. Talk soon ;-)