UPDATE: This position is filled and no longer available.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and fun Customer Success Manager (full-time) to create and maintain stellar relationships with our customers. You will be mainly responsible for new Premium Support customer on-boarding, creating measurable retention and supporting our Enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will work remotely from Canada. In short, you’ll be the voice on behalf of Phusion to all of our clients around the globe!
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on measurable retention
- Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within assigned customer database
- Drive customer references, testimonial and case study completion
- Follow up on surveys, compile responses, analyze results and draw conclusions to be presented to the team
- Respond to customer’s account questions within agreed timeframe (either by phone, email, or support tickets)
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions.
- Relay / escalate problems to engineering team in a joint effort to keep customers happy.
- Execute and maintain Client Referral programs
- Execute and maintain Client Affiliate programs
- Effectively renew and maintain all assigned accounts with favorable terms and conditions
- Travel to client offices across North America to meet and assess risks and evaluate opportunities to upsell.
Required qualifications & skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 1-3 years experience providing Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills in English. Native, or near-native, proficiency is a must.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present, as well as to credibly and effectively influence all levels of the organization, including the executive and C-level.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout North-America.
The following aspects are highly appreciated:
- Thriving in a multitasking environment and ability to adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- A willingness to work on a flexible schedule (as most of our clients are based in the United States).
- Work experience within the SaaS industry.
- We are located in Amsterdam but embrace remote working and are seeking someone, ideally, located within Canada.
Phusion is a software company dedicated to making awesome Unix server tools to power the modern web. Click here for more info.
What does Phusion have to offer you?
- A welcoming horizontal work environment with opportunities to grow both as a person and professionally
- Want to go to an IT networking conference like TNW? We’ll send you!
- Want to take a particular training course to become even better at your job? We’d like to support you here as well.
- An opportunity to work directly with some of the most amazing Fortune 500 companies we are fortunate enough to call our customers.
- Flexible office hours at our homebase within walking distance to Amsterdam Centraal.
Do you fit the profile and are you extremely self-motivated, fun to work with, and generally just a pretty awesome individual? WE WANT YOU! So, please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.