Update: this position has been filled and is no longer available.
Alright, here we go again, people! ;-)
In our ongoing quest for World Domination, we are looking for an Office Manager (full-time) to become a part of the Phusion family! We are looking for someone who is passionate and dedicated to helping us out with a range of administrative, clerical, financial and managerial tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Keep track of employees' annual leave
- Responsible for putting jobs ads together and publishing it on the web for any roles in the future
- Take general inquiry calls
- Take notes in world-wide-meetings
- Manage the office facility, including relationships with vendors, such as cleaning, maintenance and printing providers
- Read general e-mail inbox and forward the important messages to the relevant addresses as well as follow up on bounced emails
- Track and handle shipping of shirts and other rewards/swags
- Manage office lunch
- Shop for office supplies
- Book flight tickets and hotels
- Organize team events
- Organize user group meetups at our HQ
- Managing office misc such as phone plans, sending Christmas cards to clients, adding Skype credits, and taking care of expenses etc etc
- Keeping track of our digital back office
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following characteristics:
- Smart and eager to learn and grow as a person and professional
- Team player
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in small business environments
- Proactive, organized and efficient and able to work independently
- Flexibility to adapt and prioritize work due to constantly evolving situations
- Initiative and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch
- Proficient in Google Apps, MS Office, ICT experience is a plus
- Experience managing minor HR functions is a plus
- The opportunity to work with some of the most amazing companies we are fortunate to be able to call our customers.
- To learn and grow within an open and welcoming horizontal work environment; fun included
- Some of the best hardware currently available to perform your work on
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest and fun people in the NL tech scene; your co-workers!
Do you think you are qualified and will succeed in this role? Delay no more! Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly!